False Advertising for a Vehicle

Asked over 2 years ago - Green Bay, WI

I live in the state of Wisconsin and recently purchased a Volkswagen CC from a car dealership in Georgia. I found the vehicle online on Autotrader and it was advertised as having the bluetooth option. When I could not get this feature to work, I brought the vehicle to my local Volkswagen dealership. They told me the vehicle doesn't even have the bluetooth option. Had I known this, I would not have purchased the vehicle. I called the dealership that I purchased the car from and told them I thought they should have to pay for me to have the bluetooth installed since they advertised the vehicle as having the feature and it really doesn't. The dealership blew me off and basically blamed me for not testing out the feature at their dealership. Can I do anything about this?

1. Maxwell Charles Livingston

Pro

Answered . Did the salesman guarantee the bluetooth? Or, did you make any check to ensure that the bluetooth option was available?