False Advertising for a Vehicle

Green Bay, WI |

I live in the state of Wisconsin and recently purchased a Volkswagen CC from a car dealership in Georgia. I found the vehicle online on Autotrader and it was advertised as having the bluetooth option. When I could not get this feature to work, I brought the vehicle to my local Volkswagen dealership. They told me the vehicle doesn't even have the bluetooth option. Had I known this, I would not have purchased the vehicle. I called the dealership that I purchased the car from and told them I thought they should have to pay for me to have the bluetooth installed since they advertised the vehicle as having the feature and it really doesn't. The dealership blew me off and basically blamed me for not testing out the feature at their dealership. Can I do anything about this?

Did the salesman guarantee the bluetooth? Or, did you make any check to ensure that the bluetooth option was available?

Did you get an answer about this? I am currently in a very similar situation. I purchased a car 2 days ago, and have since discovered the vehicle has almost NONE of the options it was advertised to have. I tried to take the car back and resolve the situation. The manager stated I could trade the car for something else, but I would not get credit for my full purchase price and would have to buy a brand new and pay an additional $9,000 for the price difference. So, I would lose $3200.00 on the vehicle I just purchased, plus pay an additional $9,000.00 for the newer one. Is this legal for them to do??