False accusation

Asked over 1 year ago - Torrance, CA

Not long after I got i-301 approved recently. I had a bad confrontation with my room mate. No serious damage between us aside pushing him 'cause he tried to grab my neck but I was quick so he just pulled my necklace and break it. After the confrontation he called his police girlfriend and reported the incident differently. Then he's telling to everybody that he went to the police station and immigration and reported me. He even said that he has relative inside the immigration. I didn't call or report the incident 'cause god knows what really happened. My question is am I gonna get in trouble in the immigration. By the way, he's illegal immigrant too. He's bullying everyone in the house because of his police girlfriend and so called relative inside the ICE.

Thanks,

I-301

1. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Pro

2

Answered . There really is not enough information here to be able to answer your question. We need to know what happened and where you are in the immigration process.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
    213-612-7720

2. Nicholas Maurice Rosenberg

2

Answered . This is really an immigration consequences question because at this point you do not mention that you were arrested or that charges are pending. Therefore, I would search under immigration attorney on this website under Torrance, CA. If you get charged, then you should consult with a criminal defense attorney to determine how to plan your defense, and what the effect of a conviction would be. good luck.

www.losangelesdefenders.com

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

1

Answered . This is an immigration issue, so I will add immigration to the suggested areas of law. If you need a criminal attorney later on then I would suggest reposting in the criminal area.

4. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

1

Answered . Move out ASAP. Your roommate sounds like a total maniac and his girlfriend may well be a dangerous corrupt cop. Stop communicating with this madman. Stop talking about this maniac to anyone. Do not talk to law enforcement ever about anything. If you are ever arrested do not utter as much as a syllable, immigration will try to find out who you are and whether you should be detained for possible deportation. And (you should do this first): get a local criminal attorney, you are being set up by a madman and his rogue cop girlfriend for prosecution and or deportation. Good luck.