False accusation

Torrance, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

Not long after I got i-301 approved recently. I had a bad confrontation with my room mate. No serious damage between us aside pushing him 'cause he tried to grab my neck but I was quick so he just pulled my necklace and break it. After the confrontation he called his police girlfriend and reported the incident differently. Then he's telling to everybody that he went to the police station and immigration and reported me. He even said that he has relative inside the immigration. I didn't call or report the incident 'cause god knows what really happened. My question is am I gonna get in trouble in the immigration. By the way, he's illegal immigrant too. He's bullying everyone in the house because of his police girlfriend and so called relative inside the ICE.

Thanks,

I-301

There really is not enough information here to be able to answer your question. We need to know what happened and where you are in the immigration process.

Elliot Zarabi
www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
213-612-7720

Elliot Zarabi www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com 213-612-7720 This answer does not constitute full legal advise. I do not know the full details of the case and therefore cannot make a full determination on your case or your answer. I always recommend speaking to an attorney in detail regarding your case.

I did not get arrest. I-301 and visa approved. My waiver inadmissibility is in progress. What happened was I confronted him due to his attitude to everyone in the house plus keep his dog in the dining room which is not allowed til his dog chewed and ruin my personal belonging. Nobody tried to talk to him regarding this matter because of his police girlfriend. I asked him nicely what he's going to do with my shoes and he answered me "just talk to his dog 'cause it not his fault". I pointed with my finger his nose and he thought I'm gonna punch him so he tried to grab my neck like what I said on my first post. Am I in trouble Sir?

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

If the authorities contact you, you should call an attorney ASAP! Regards, Elliot Zarabi, Esq. 445 South Figueroa Street 27th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 Phone: 213-612-7720 Fax: 213-612-7721

Thank you sir

This is really an immigration consequences question because at this point you do not mention that you were arrested or that charges are pending. Therefore, I would search under immigration attorney on this website under Torrance, CA. If you get charged, then you should consult with a criminal defense attorney to determine how to plan your defense, and what the effect of a conviction would be. good luck.

www.losangelesdefenders.com

Thank you Sir

This is an immigration issue, so I will add immigration to the suggested areas of law. If you need a criminal attorney later on then I would suggest reposting in the criminal area.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Move out ASAP. Your roommate sounds like a total maniac and his girlfriend may well be a dangerous corrupt cop. Stop communicating with this madman. Stop talking about this maniac to anyone. Do not talk to law enforcement ever about anything. If you are ever arrested do not utter as much as a syllable, immigration will try to find out who you are and whether you should be detained for possible deportation. And (you should do this first): get a local criminal attorney, you are being set up by a madman and his rogue cop girlfriend for prosecution and or deportation. Good luck.

Thank you so much for the advice Sir. So, even the guy is illegal immigrant the ICE will listen to him?

Vijay Dinakar

Vijay Dinakar

I wouldn't try to predict the behavior of law enforcement officers except that they are the people that can take away our liberty. Interacting with law enforcement is like fire, eventually you'll get burned. A defense attorney can help protect the falsely accused from having their rights trampled by an over aggressive law enforcement officer. Try to cut your ties from this person and stay away from law enforcement. Good luck.