Failure to show up for insurance fraud sentencing in California.

Asked almost 5 years ago - Akron, OH

Ohio won't ship and California won't pick up.

Has been over 4 years.

Have been told not to travel to neighboring states, Florida, or Texas.

Can not travel outside the U.S.?

Can not receive social security?

Can not receive unemployment?

Can not posess a fire arm?

Can not video tape police arresting subjects?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Joseph Briscoe Dane


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . I'm not sure what your question is, despite asking several vague questions.

    If you have an active warrant, it will stay in the system forever until you deal with it. If California is unwilling to extradite, it doesn't change that the warrant and case exists.

    Speak with an attorney in your area re: extradition and eventually, you'll need an attorney in California to deal with the underlying case.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,201 answers this week

3,084 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,201 answers this week

3,084 attorneys answering