Failed my drug test

Asked almost 2 years ago - Johnston, RI

my name is Ashley and I'm on probation I failed a drug test and I,really didn't do drugs it was contact . I asked my po if she could send it,out and test the levels to show I really didn't smoke or do anything,but she ignored me and dumped it in the trash . I have a court date to see a judge in a month and I can't even prove my innocents I am in substance abuse class not because I have a problem but to show the judge I'm trying to better myself I don't know what else to do I never get in trouble with the cops and my record is clean except for that one thing all and all I've done every thing I've been asked of . please,help me

1. Frank Mascagni III

3

1

Answered . You need to consult with your criminal defense attorney or seek advice and direction from a criminal defense attorney. A dirty urine is a violation of the terms of your probation and it should be taken seriously. A motion to revoke could be made and subject you to a revocation and imposition of the original probated sentence. GET COUNSEL NOW!

2. Neville Joseph Bedford

1

1

Answered . Avoid contact with drug users and consult with a criminal defense attorney soonest.