Failed drug test on probation clayton county ga. what do i expect

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

got arrested on less the oz of marijuana, and was on probation for year, 6 months in and first drug test i failed.

1. Justin Spizman

Pro

4

Answered . It is possible that the Judge will place you in jail for violating your probation. It would be a good decision for you to hire an attorney to help you navigate these issues. Feel free to give me a call if I can help.

2. Benjamin David Goldberg

Pro

3

Answered . Jail time is a possibility. Hire a lawyer to help minimize the consequences.

3. Lee William Fitzpatrick

2

Answered . Many times an attorney can negotiate a resolution to a probation violation to minimize or eliminate the jail time that you could get for violating probation. It would be your best option to get a lawyer now.