F2A Visa Bulletin Prediction for May, June, July 2014 ?

Mechanicsburg, PA |

Hello, My PD is 24th Sept 2013 F2A India. Do you think it will become current in upcoming months, provided that USCIS states retrogression in last quarter of FY2014. Thank you.

I very much doubt it. Think October 2014.

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thank you Mr. Shusterman. It is very hard to stay apart though being newly weds.

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

I am sure it is. I hope that I am being too pessimistic, but I don't think so.

We do not need to think that. We will wait and see.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Unfortunately, no one knows the exact month when the priority dates will become current.

This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. You should always speak directly with a lawyer. This answer does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration