F1 visa was revoked.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

I am an F1 student visa, i entered the US 8 months ago, and my original I 20 was only for 6 months, and then my school renewed the I 20 and sent me a new copy that was valid for 1 year, but when i entered the airport, i gave the officer the original one, and they stamped this one. And after finished my English course, I then transferred to another school, it is my first semester, and some days ago i was sent an email and informed from US embassy of my country that my visa was revoked. What can i do in the USA, can i solve my revoked visa, do you think it is related to my I 20 and misunderstanding about it? do you think can i reinstate an application, and try to hold my currently F1 visa again?

Best Regards,

1. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

1

Answered . The first line of inquiry is with your current DSO from your current school. They would have needed to issue a new I-20 and transfer you in SEVIS. Then your F-1 visa stamp may still be cancelled as it may contain the old school's information. You may have lawful status and just need to re-stamp the next time you depart.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . Inquire for possible mistakes with the school DSO. Additionally, prepare a new I-20 for SEVIS submission to review the cancellation, if the new I-20 will remedy that.
    For any additional inquiries see an immigration attorney in person.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

1

Answered . Have you talked with your DSO?

www.immigrate2usa.com for more info