F1 visa married with green card holder and we got a baby, i can not go to school

Asked over 2 years ago - Portland, OR

i applied for green card form i 1-30 in 30/10/10 and waiting for the visa availability ,
does my son (us citizen) make any change in my status?
please i need help i can not go to school

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Your son would need to be 21 years old in order to petition you.

2. Raed Gonzalez

2

Answered . Yes, your baby, the U.S. citizen makes changes to your status. You were a wife, now you are a mother. That is it. Nothing changes. Simply because you had a baby you dont gain status. As long as you continue to study on a full time basis, you retain your student status. A US citizen child can petition for you once he is 21.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . No, merely having a US Citizen child does not make any difference in your status ... until he/she turns 21, then he/she can sponsor you.

Encourage your GreenCard holding spouse to become a US Citizen as soon as possible.