F1 student going out of status - will it affect I-485 approval?

Seattle, WA |

F1 student (from Canada) married to USC. We have been married for 8 months. Because of financial reasons I cannot afford to continue school full time to maintain my status. we aput off applying for my adjustment of status until now because of financial costs, but I have been in status up until the Winter 2013 quarter is over in one week. According to my school, after the quarter is over I will fall out of status unless I enroll for the next quarter.
My husband and I have already started filling out the I-485 package and will submit it in a few weeks. Do you think I will face problems because I am going out of status? We are a legitimate married couple with plenty of supporting documentation to prove this. (lease, bank accounts, bills)

1. Not unless they put you in proceedings. They may.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Not unless they put you in proceedings. They may.

3. No it will not affect your adjustment of status .

4. From your facts, you should be fine. Good luck.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

5. You should not have a problem, but I strongly recommend you obtain legal assistance. For example, you know there are six forms not just the 485, plus medical and much else to be done.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.