F-1 issue for Date of Last Entry in I-94 vs. MOST RECENT date of last entry

Asked 9 months ago - Austin, TX

I'm an F-1 filling for green card under marriage.
We lived in the border region and recently moved to another city inner the United States. My last I-94 is from August but the last time I cross the border and entry the country was in September. In September I entry as STUDENT (I commute often) but they did not change my I-94 nor stamped my passport.

Which is my MOST RECENT date of last entry?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . September

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . That date in September when you last entered, irregardless of whether "stamped" or not.

One's passport is rarely "stamped" when reentering from either Mexico or Canada, as one is simply being readmitted on his/her valid visa & I-94, under the contiguous territory (neighboring country) "automatic revalidation" doctrine.

3. Abraham B. Cardenas

Pro

1

Answered . Your most recent entry is the September entry.