Eye prescription was made wrong by Wal-Mart optical for a 8 yr old boy. Boy wore glasses for 8 months . Needs new glasses.

Boy now has to get new glasses made the correct way another expense for parents.

Merrimack, NH -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

See the manager at Walmart about getting Boy new glasses for free.

David M. Gottesman

David M. Gottesman

Personal Injury Lawyer - Nashua, NH

I am not sure there's anything actionable here. Unless you can show damage to his eyes which is not correctable, it does not appear to me that this is case worth pursuing. Perhaps Walmart will consider helping you with the expense of the new parable glasses.

S. David Rosenthal Esquire

S. David Rosenthal Esquire

Personal Injury Lawyer - Roseville, CA

Hopefully Wal-Mart will make new glasses for the boy free. I would speak to a manager about the situation and see if they are willing to do that. I assume the boy sustained no injury by wearing the wrong glasses, in which case you might pursue an injury claim.

Good luckl

Carmen S. Giordano

Carmen S. Giordano

Personal Injury Lawyer - New York, NY

I agree with my colleague, double check with your doctor to make sure there is no long term injury. Speak to a good PI attorney in your area.

Robert Shannon Carpenter

Robert Shannon Carpenter

Personal Injury Lawyer - Atlanta, GA

Walmart should replace the lenses with the correct prescription at no charge. Speak to the manager. If he has suffered any long term damages to his eyes then speak to a local personal injury attorney.