Extension of time for fiancée visa

Rockford, IL |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

LUSCIOUS has set approval date for my fiancée visa from Dec 04 2012 to April 06 2013 . My fiancée case is at Islamabad consulate . However her interview for visa granting has been not set so far . Her interview might be scheduled after the Approval date set by LUSCIOUS . What I know that if ones visa process is not completed by the set date of LUSCIOUS and case is at consulate , one need to ask for grace period IE . ask extension of date from consulate . Is it correct that I will ask from the consulate to extend date . If I need to apply for such extension , is there any specific form to fill or can send request letter .

Send a letter to CIS requesting to extend the I-129F approval period.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

There is no specific form to request for such an extension.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.