Extension of time for fiancée visa

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockford, IL

LUSCIOUS has set approval date for my fiancée visa from Dec 04 2012 to April 06 2013 . My fiancée case is at Islamabad consulate . However her interview for visa granting has been not set so far . Her interview might be scheduled after the Approval date set by LUSCIOUS . What I know that if ones visa process is not completed by the set date of LUSCIOUS and case is at consulate , one need to ask for grace period IE . ask extension of date from consulate . Is it correct that I will ask from the consulate to extend date . If I need to apply for such extension , is there any specific form to fill or can send request letter .

1. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . Send a letter to CIS requesting to extend the I-129F approval period.

2. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

1

Answered . There is no specific form to request for such an extension.

One or more answers have been taken down.