Expungement in new york for a misdemeanor

Winter Haven, FL |

in 1997, age 19, i sustained a misdemeanor for petit larceny. it is now 14 years later. i live in florida and have been unemployed for the past two years. i have not secured a certificate of disability from new york. Why?? employers down here do not know what this is about, and secondly, even if i did receive this disability, i would still have to divulge my past. with the job prospects down here very poor, is there any hope out there for me? any chance of a pardon?

1. There is a way to seal/expunge criminal records in New York. It would require the help of a New York attorney who practices criminal law. If you contact my office I may be able to refer you to a qualified atorney depending on where the crime was commmitted.
    Declan Mansfield
    Bianco+Mansfield, P.A.
    8300 Massachusetts Ave.
    New Port Richey, Fl.
    727-843-0097

2. Yes, contact a New York attorney for help in this matter or a Florida attorney who is also able to practice law in NY>

Criminal defense Topics