Skip to main content

Expunge a DUI in NE

Omaha, NE |

Is it possible to get a DUI expunged from my record in the state of Nebraska? If so how much will it cost?

Attorney Answers 1


The rules and laws for getting a DUI or other criminal charge expunged vary tremendously from state to state. In Washington, call the Law Office of Brian Sullivan for a free consultation on what to do. (425) 322-1076

Generally, you must have a lengthy period of a clean record, and make appropriate filings with the court.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics