Expedited naturalization for military spouses

Asked over 3 years ago - New Cumberland, PA

under the expedited naturalization provision my husband has to be deployed overseas for a period of 1 year and i would have to join him abroad within 45 days of being naturalized. This does not apply to me. The USCIS military help line is also giving me this information. But my situation is different as I have asked before which is "My husband is deployed overseas to Afghanistan for a period of 1 year. Its been 5 months since his deployment. I am a Conditional permanent resident FOR THE PAST 10 MONTHS currently residing in US. Am I eligible for the 319(b) expedited naturalization now..I just came to know about this provision and would like to know about the possibility?"

So how would this work in my case?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

8

Answered . I answered your question previously. You can immediately submit your N-400 to USCIS and indicate that you are eligible for expedited naturalization under section 319(b) of the law.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Yes, you should be eligible