Executor Form

Asked over 4 years ago - San Diego, CA

My father recently passed away. My mother who was married to my father for 59 years needs an Executor of Estate Form to handle my father's claim with Kaiser for Negligence and Carelessnes. Where can my mother obtain this form? Thanks in advance.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Roberta Peters Clark

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Disclaimer: This is general information and not intended as legal advice.

    In order for your mother to handle a claim on behalf of your father's estate, generally she has to be appointed the executor of his estate and be issued Letters Testamentary. You should consult with an attorney near your mother. If you are in the San Diego area, contact the San Diego Bar's Lawyer Referral Service (619) 231-858; if your mother is in North County, then contact the North County Bar's Lawyer Referral Service (760) 758-4755. They will give you the name of a qualified attorney to contact and you be able to get a free 1/2 hour consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,464 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,464 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering