Ex roommates kids secreting themselves into my rented room to spy on me. Didn't call cops first time. Is that tacit approval?

Asked 8 months ago - Sacramento, CA

Ex roommates kids enter my.room and watch me from the attic. Telling them to leave no effect. Calling parent no effect. Didn't.want to involve law enforce. Becausei didn't feel in at harm initially.: But it escalated into death threats and child molestation accusations which are false as the sky is blue. How or.what to do?

1. Neil Pedersen

3

Answered . What you describe is a criminal and a civil wrong. However, when dealing with kids, it makes little sense to think of a lawsuit. Keep in mind that there are peeping tom laws that are supposed to prevent this kind of behavior, and to punish it if it happens. Here the kids have had fair warning. You are being injured in that your privacy is being violated. Call the police.

Good luck to you.

Pro

4

Answered . Move out

3. Golnar Sargeant

Answered . Get away from these people, call the cops, and consult a criminal defense attorney if you're under threat of a criminal investigation as a result of these allegations. Also, get a lawyer to send the parents a legal letter.