Skip to main content

Ex Parte Appn to Set Aside Judgment (in favor of defendant) - what authority can be cited to support it?

Morgan Hill, CA |

We have a Motion for Reconsideration hearing within a week and filing an emergency ex-parte application to set aside Judgment until our motion is heard. The Judgment favoring defendant was just filed, more than 3 weeks after our Motion for Reconsideration was filed...

Looking for authority to cite in support of our ex parte application to set aside the judgment until our Motion for Reconsideration is heard and decided upon.

Thank you for your help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It seems fair for you to give notice to the other side rather than do this ex parte, doesn't it?

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer