Ex of 37 yrs lied to Sheriff. New girlfrnd has people stalking/threatening me.Wrongly placed 72 hr 5150 hold/released in 38hrs.

La Mirada, CA |

Have filed stalking rpt and two 911 calls--Sheriff took word of ex. No arrests; no restraining order filed on me.Have been cleared all aspects medically of any sign of mental illness. Want any mention expunged from Sheriff records.Want damages-emotional/financial.Need court case for subpoenas to obtain absolute proof ex lied, which is obtainable.Need court case to file restraining order. Can I take this directly to District Atty? Can I file for a case myself; if so, what do I ask for? Please urgent help needed prior to time limits. c123calypso@ca.rr.com

I would refer you to an attorney who does what are called Torts, usually a personal injury attorney would qualify. If you want a restraining order, go to the nearest courthouse and they should have some information to help you file one. If the Sheriff did not take your report seriously, I suppose you can try the Prosecutor directly, but they will likely refer you back to the Sheriff. This is not really a criminal law question, more a question that you are not satisfied with what is happening and you want to sue and get a restraining order.

There are too many questions here to provide you with an adequate response. I suggest contacting an attorney. Many reputable attorneys provide a free consultation. Since time is of the essence, I would suggest contacting one soon.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

You surely need a lawyer. Call one and hire him/her. Stop talking to the police.