Ex of 37 yrs lied to Sheriff. New girlfrnd has people stalking/threatening me.Wrongly placed 72 hr 5150 hold/released in 38hrs.

Asked over 1 year ago - La Mirada, CA

Have filed stalking rpt and two 911 calls--Sheriff took word of ex. No arrests; no restraining order filed on me.Have been cleared all aspects medically of any sign of mental illness. Want any mention expunged from Sheriff records.Want damages-emotional/financial.Need court case for subpoenas to obtain absolute proof ex lied, which is obtainable.Need court case to file restraining order. Can I take this directly to District Atty? Can I file for a case myself; if so, what do I ask for? Please urgent help needed prior to time limits. c123calypso@ca.rr.com

1. Nicholas Maurice Rosenberg

Pro

Answered . I would refer you to an attorney who does what are called Torts, usually a personal injury attorney would qualify. If you want a restraining order, go to the nearest courthouse and they should have some information to help you file one. If the Sheriff did not take your report seriously, I suppose you can try the Prosecutor directly, but they will likely refer you back to the Sheriff. This is not really a criminal law question, more a question that you are not satisfied with what is happening and you want to sue and get a restraining order.

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

Answered . There are too many questions here to provide you with an adequate response. I suggest contacting an attorney. Many reputable attorneys provide a free consultation. Since time is of the essence, I would suggest contacting one soon.

3. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

Answered . You surely need a lawyer. Call one and hire him/her. Stop talking to the police.