Ex noncompliant to Div. Decree. Can I file a Renewal of Judgement, Motion to show cause, and Levy his acct?

Fontana, CA |

That Ex is boldly noncompliant to our divorce decree. He has 2 pensions in which I am to receive a portion of each. Several months has passed and he remains defiant. He filed early retirement, then filed for disability, therefore ending my Spousal Support. A Quadro divided the pensions. My missing portion of the pentions is causing extreme financial hardship. What are my options. Can I file any if not all of the above? Can any pension be garnished? Are there any other recourses I may seek? Thank you

1. If the QDRO's have been divided, then you payout will as per the terms of the QDRO. So, I don't know what you mean by "missing" if the QDRO's have been divided. I don't know what terms of the judgment he hasn't followed through on. Based on the above, it seems there are no issues upon which the judgment has not been followed.

2. You will need a lawyer to review your prior judgment to see if the other party is not in compliance. For a nominal fee a lawyer would likely help you. www.attorneysamwalker.com