Ex girlfriend filed a PFA claim against me. Her claims were false. The judge granted the order against me. Can I appeal?

Asked about 2 years ago - Nazareth, PA

Went to the hearing with file of evidence supporting my innocense as well as witnesses. The judge never allowed any of it to be entered. Her only evidence was a story that never happened.
The judge named her and my daughter (10 mos. old) as victims.
When I received the final order in the mail it stated I was not present at the hearing. Which I was with four witnesses and a bulging folder of evidence.
I did not have an attorney because I could not afford one.
Is there a process that will allow me to get this overturned?
Since I am not able to have contact with my daughter for three years and I still obligated to pay child support?

1. Charles Anthony Rick

2

Answered . Contact a family law/PFA attorney for assistance in appealing the PFA ruling. Time is of the essence. As far as the support is concerned, yes you are still obligated to pay child support.

2. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

Answered . I agree with Mr. Rick. You need to move fast as untimely appeals create huge issues and Pennsylvania is very strict regarding this.