Ex-fiance' was sent to prison for 6 mo.( F4 DV against me). He gets out 2/14/14. How do I make sure he gets POST RELEASE CONTRL

Springfield, OH |

I ALREADY WROTE 1 VICTIM IMPACT LETTER. WHAT ELSE CAN/SHOULD I DO TO ENSURE HE IS SUPERVISED WHEN HE GETS RELEASED?? HE IS A TREMENDOUS DANGER TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!

1. You can not assure he gets post release control. You may be eligible to file for a protection order though. You may want to consult an attorney to assist you with this process.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    1370 North Fairfield Road
    Suite C
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
    (937)426-4000 phone (24/7)
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

2. I agree with Christopher that you can probably get a Civil Protection Order from a judge which may help deter him from threatening or harming you or your family. The Victim Advocate of Clark County may be able to help you obtain a CPO or direct you to a county office that can help you. If they are unable to help, then you may need to hire an attorney.

Clark County Victim Witness Division
    50 East Columbia Street
    Springfield, OH 45501 (Clark)
    (937) 521-1791

You can reach Martin D. Koop at (419) 447-2521 or martinkoop@martinkoop.com. Martin Koop is an attorney licensed to practice in the State of Ohio. Answering your questions does not create an attorney-client relationship between anybody and Martin D. Koop. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts in your case, before you take any actions or make any choices that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have formally hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your legal matter.