Ex brotherinlaw has been arrested for resisting arrest & had his car searched in bayshore

Bayshore, NY |

dont know much except he asked to find a lawyer so what are the chances he can get off the resisting arrest . he aksed to find a lawyer & is it possible to get off the resisting arrest . he says he didnt hit anybody but they were too rough tho he didnt do anything to fight. they found a pipe maybe.

1. There are many good lawyers, like myself, who have success challenging unlawful police stops and searches which lead to these charges.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

2. Whether or not the police found a pipe is certainly something that an attorney would need to know to help him. Hire a criminal defense attorney as the stop and/or search may have been unlawful under constitutional law.

3. Every case is different and based on the specific facts.

Eric Rothstein

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.