Eviction case

Melbourne, FL |

When to pay attorney fees for my landlord?

More detailed information is need to provide a specific answer to this question, however you can find information from the Brevard County Court website regarding landlord tenant law and forms at http://199.241.8.125/index.cfm?FuseAction=Evictions.Home. If you need further assistance and qualify you can consult the Brevard County Legal Aid in Rockledge at (321) 631-2500.
Good luck!
_________________________________
From the desk of T. Edmund Spinks, Esq. P.L.
304 Plant Ave. S. Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33606
Phn: 813-254-2770
Fax: 813-254-2772
ed@spinkslawfirm.com
www.spinkslawfirm.com

Disclaimer: legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that this information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. This information is not intended as legal advice for an individual situation, it is only provided as information.

Ifyou lose. MAYBE. The court decides.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I do five my 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Many times, it depends on the language of your lease contract. Many leases have a provision for attorney fees to the victorious party in an eviction case

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

The Tenant is liable to the landlord when the written lease agreement says so or when the landlord is the prevailing party in an eviction case.

Landlord-tenant topics