Evicting tenet with month to month lease.

Asked over 1 year ago - Royal Oak, MI

Can I get a step by step procedure on how to evict a tenet with a month to month lease. How long will it take and will sending them a eviction notice certified mail be good enough to prove that they were served the notice.? They are living in filthy conditions and would like to use the security deposit to clean up the house. Would I need pictures of the house to show the judge and would taking the pictures without their permission be legal.

1. Gary Francis Kennedy II

2

Answered . Call an attorney. This process is hard to explain in an Avvo answer.

Kennedy Law Office, PLLC
    586-580-1942
    Free Consultations.

2. Cheryl Rivera Smith

1

Answered . You can go to your local eviction court and the filing desk will have all of the instructions. They might have them online. Be sure you have given notice for proper entry to the premises.