Every month to do an inspection or change filters. Inspection are due qtrly. Is this taking away my right to enjoyment my home

Roanoke Rapids, NC |

Can they enter just because the gave 24 hour notice

Read your lease. The ability of the landlord to inspect and what notice is required will be spelled out in the lease agreement.

Generally quarterly inspections are ok and do not intrude on your right to quiet enjoyment. But the lease should state what type of notice you should receive and how far in advance the notice must be given. If the says the landlord only has to provide notice 24 hours before then this would not be a breach. If the lease is silent on the issue you should consult an attorney but it probably would only be a breach of a non-essential lease provision.

No attorney-client relationship has been created by this answer. The responses to posted inquiries, such as the one above, are limited to author's understanding of law in the jurisdiction in which he practices and not to any other jurisdiction. This answer is not a substitute for a proper legal evaluation of the facts in your specific case. Additional facts may alter the evaluation. Do not rely upon this answer to decide whether or not to pursue a claim. There are time limits in legal claims and this answer does not evaluate those time limits.

Recommended articles about Real estate