Ethics question about a attorneys behavior. What ethics violations do you believe he violated?

Asked over 1 year ago - Selden, NY

I was in Small Claims court today . Suing a attorney ( loan mod scam ) that took $ 6000 dollars from me . Will explain later . The attorney had a attorney handling his case . While we were walking out of the court room during lunch break . The atty for the other atty TOLD ME IT DIDN'T MATTER HOW THE CASE CAME OUT , HE WOULD JUST A APPEAL IT . This wasn't said to his client , as the client was a atty and certainly knows the laws . It was stated to intimidate me .

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . I don't see any ethics violations.

2. Marco Caviglia

Pro

2

Answered . If you are representing yourself, an attorney can speak to you as he would to another attorney. There isn't any violation of the Code of Professional Responsibility the I detect.

3. Inga L Stevens

2

Answered . I see no ethics violations, either.

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . None. Nothing that was said was inappropriate, unlawful, unethical, or untrue.