ETA - 9089 LABOR CERTIFICATION & green card process

Asked almost 2 years ago - Alpharetta, GA

1) I applied for ETA - 9089 on oct 2012 what is the processing time currently (Atlanta,GA 30303)

2) after what step do i have to give my wife & child (under 21 years) for getting the ead or work permit & than green card?

1. Natalia Polukhtin

Answered . The processing time for ETA9098 is approximately 6 months now. If your priority date for the employment-based application is current, you can file adjustment application concurrently and obtain EADs for your family members.

2. Gen Kimura

Answered . 1. 4-6 months.
    2. When you become eligible for filing a Form I-485, you can file EAD application.

3. Asheesh Kumar Sharma

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.
    1. You can get the processing times by visiting http://icert.doleta.gov/
    2. Your wife and child can file for their EAD/AP once you are eligible to file your Application for Adjustment of Status.