Estimate time in Foote center? Juvenile. Arapahoe County & Douglas County

Centennial, CO |

My 14 year old son got arrested for impersonation of Peace officer (2) Felony and Auto theft attempt (1) . He also violated probation for 2 cases False Reporting and Shoplifting both misdemeanors. If he does we'll in pre trial release and gets all clean UAs and also gets a lot of recommendation letters.. How long do you think he will be in foote center for? He's never been there and is actually really scared..

1. You appear to be asking the same question over and over again. There is no way anyone can guess without having access to the full file. He needs to talk to his attorney.

Robert Salter is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Robert Salter or Harkess & Salter LLC and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.

2. I agree with Mr. Salter. It is impossible to predict and your son needs an attorney.

Juvenile law topics