Enterprise rent-a-car company policy on employee driving record is you can't have 3 or more moving violations/accidents in a yr

Providence, RI |

enterprise rent-a-car company policy on employee driving record is you can't have 3 or more moving violations/accidents in a year or they can terminate you. Can this be grounds for "wrongful termination" when i was hired in september of 2012 and my last violation was in november of 2012?

1. If working for a company and an employee gets over the threshold of citations or car accidents in violation of company policy, then the employee can be terminated. Please give more details to the attorneys regarding this to give proper legal advice.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4242 or visit us on the Web at http://www.hoffmannpersonalinjury.com.

2. In order to help you I would need more information. Were you in three accidents in 2012, the one in November being the third? If so, in an at-will employment scenario such as the one you had with ERAC you can be terminated for violating their policy.

Avvo answers are not substitutes for the educated opinion of a lawyer who knows the facts of your particular case and should not be relied upon as such. James J Bagley Whaley, Bowie and Bagley LLC Providence, RI 401 454 7700 jbagley@wbblegal.com