Enter your question here. e.g., Do I need a real estate attorney?Fathers Rights, Disability, Interstate:Washington v.Iowa

Asked over 3 years ago - Iowa City, IA

I am estranged from my family, who lives in Washington State.
I am attempting to re-estabslish Father's Rights, so that I may seek visitation with my Son, Renzo, Age 4, b. Nov 21, 2006. Renton, WA. 98005/

I am currently in Iowa City, IA 52242 2 JPW UI Hosp & Clinic My phone is 319-353-6155
Unit #4.

-Joel Njus.

b.2/23/2978
Story City, IA USA
50248

1. Steven J. Fromm

Answered . You need to retain a family lawyer not a real estate lawyer in WA. Look for a family lawyer who specializes in custody and visitation matters. You may want to repost this question under family law or guardianships or custody or some other category which is close to these categories to get a WA lawyer to respond.

Hope this helps. If you think this post was helpful, please check the thumbs up (helpful) tab below and/or designate my answer as best answer. Thanks.
    Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. He is authorized to handle IRS matters throughout the United States. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website is www.sjfpc.com. and his blog is

2. Eliz C A Johnson

Answered . This is not a power of attorney question. Post it in family law. Also, you can use the AVVO.com to find an attorney in your area to discuss this with you. In addition to that, contact your local bar association for referral to an attorney who specializes in this. Often, but not always, the attorney will do an initial consultation free of charge. You will then be in a better position to determine what to do next. Best of luck to you!