End Client Changes after while processing H1B and RFE comes

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, TX

HI,

I'm filing H1B from my employer (consulting company) with end client A. Unfortunately, my project got ended and I have to move for next project with new client B.

Yesterday, my H1B process changed to "Initial Review" and it says my premium process is stopped and RFE is raised, in my understanding. Now, I'm scared how do I tackle USCIS with correct reasoning and processes. Can any one please suggest me what processes should I take into so that I'm qualified for the I129 process?

Changing end client while H1B processing could be a reason of denial of application? Should I amend the filing process with new LCA from end client B and re-send the updated documents (vendor letter, contract document, PO, client letter, etc)?

My OPT expires end of this year..

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . You will indeed need a new LCA

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . You are asking a general question which is so broad that it cannot be answered in any meaningful way.

It is your employer's responsibility to formulate the answers to an RFE, not to you, the intended beneficiary.. (Unless, of course, the "employer" does not even have an attorney who prepared the H-1B, in which case USCIS might be right that the overwhelming majority of these "contractor" cases are nothing but blatant fraud..)

3. Lynne Rogers Feldman

1

Answered . If you have an RFE and the location where you will work is changing along with the End client then determine new prevailing wage and get an LCA to submit with the RFE response. They may also want new information from the end client.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law