Skip to main content

Employment law attorney needed.

Las Vegas, NV |

I am seeking to hire an employment law attorney to pre-litigate a case against a casino. I have EEOC right to sue letter. Anybody want the case? Out of town lawyer ok, as this is a federal case.


Attorney Answers 2


I suggest that you hire a lawyer right away. There are very strict time deadlines that you must meet. You should call the State Bar of Nevada and ask for the Lawyer Referral Service department. The State Bar of Nevada Lawyer Referral Service will give you the names of attorneys who practice employment law. In addition, you can conduct a Google search for employment law attorneys. Or, if you choose, you can call my office and we will provide you with the names of attorneys we know who practice employment law. My telephone number is (702) 369-9696.

Mark as helpful


You have a very short time-window in which to bring a complaint in court based on your EEOC right-to-sue letter. If the time limit lapses, your claims are lost. You don't have time for "pre-litigation." You need to be actively calling and consulting with local employment attorneys NOW. In many instances, skilled and experienced counsel will need time to review the documentary record and conduct some limited investigation before making a decision to accept your case, especially on a contingent fee basis. The process of obtaining counsel can be surprisingly time-consuming.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Mark as helpful

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics