Employment law attorney needed.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I am seeking to hire an employment law attorney to pre-litigate a case against a casino. I have EEOC right to sue letter. Anybody want the case? Out of town lawyer ok, as this is a federal case.

Contingency.

1. Craig M. Murphy

Best Answer

Answered . I suggest that you hire a lawyer right away. There are very strict time deadlines that you must meet. You should call the State Bar of Nevada and ask for the Lawyer Referral Service department. The State Bar of Nevada Lawyer Referral Service will give you the names of attorneys who practice employment law. In addition, you can conduct a Google search for employment law attorneys. Or, if you choose, you can call my office and we will provide you with the names of attorneys we know who practice employment law. My telephone number is (702) 369-9696.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . You have a very short time-window in which to bring a complaint in court based on your EEOC right-to-sue letter. If the time limit lapses, your claims are lost. You don't have time for "pre-litigation." You need to be actively calling and consulting with local employment attorneys NOW. In many instances, skilled and experienced counsel will need time to review the documentary record and conduct some limited investigation before making a decision to accept your case, especially on a contingent fee basis. The process of obtaining counsel can be surprisingly time-consuming.