Employment Authorization?Is there anything I can do, or present to keep working right now?Until I get my new EAD approved/mailed

I'm 27 years old,my family and I have been in the U.S since 1990. We entered the US legally and I have SScard & I-94 B2 which was until Feb1991.But since then I have had some EADs, even when I wasn't even of age to work. My last EAD was given to me Oct 2012 when my step dad (u.s citizen) sponsored me to become a resident. But it was denied. My EAD expired Oct 2013. I applied for DECA back in August 2013. But 3 months later I got a denial letter stating the application filed was an out of date one and I had to send in the updated app.So my attorney did so. But now this just delayed the process.My EAD is now expired and my employer is asking for updated info.I went to get my biometrics last week for DECA and emp auth.But now I don't know what to do about my job bc they need my new I-9 docs

Indianapolis, IN -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

You are clearly in need of a consultation with an immigration attorney. Contrary to what might appear to you, AVVO is not a law office and it is not suitable for tailored legal advice. Terms of Use of this site, BTW, clearly stipulate as much. You can find the document on the bottom of each page on AVVO.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Take all of these questions to an immigration attorney and pose them during a private consultation.

Lalita Haran

Lalita Haran

Immigration Attorney - Carmel, IN

If you currently have that attorney direct your question to him who would be best able to answer. But if not your issues seem multiple and please contact someone for advice. Best wishes!