Employer wrote you paystube showing you make more in order to get a loan.

Sterling Heights, MI |

I got a car loan. The first dealership I went to it was denied because they said the pay stubs weren't legit. However, they were really from my employer. I went to another dealer and got approved. It's been almost a week and haven't heard anything. My employer work is under the table. Could i be in any trouble?

If you used falsified documents to obtain credit you may have violated a handful of federal and perhaps even more state laws.

I don't think you read the details. I said the papers are legit. However, the work is under the table. My actual EMPLOYER wrote the pay stubs for me.

As a general rule, falsifying information is a good way to get into trouble. Honesty really is the best policy.

My answers to questions posted on AVVO are intended to provide general information only, and are not intended to be legal advice. Employment law issues typically require a careful case-by-case analysis. Consequently, if you feel that you need legal advice, I would encourage you to consult in person with an employment attorney in your area.

Same answer as the last time you asked this question. Your, and your employer's actions are criminal and also have civil liabilities. Cancel the transaction, and if you cannot, call my offices or another attorney immediately.

To the PROSPECTIVE client, please call myself or another attorney for your choice with more detaiils and an appointment. My PRELIMINARY answer to your question(s) is for general purposes and based upon what little information you have conveyed. It is based on such limited information that the general answer should never be relied as a reason for your action or inaction. My response does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship and such may only be established by mutual agreement, and the signing of a written retainer agreement, which will generally require payment for our services, as this is what we do for a living and, just like you, we must get paid for our work.. .