Employer work discrimination, targeted, isolated. What law field attorney do I need to consult

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

Hired 2011; 6 mont Hiring manager (great manager, mentor, kind) left to join another company. I was transferred to another work group. Took away office, moved me in a cubicle next all administrative staff,noisyI have been using ear plugs, which is caused ear infection taking anti biotics for it. green cardholder. I needed a visa to go department annual meeting in overs; my manager cancelled my traveling saying that there is high likelihood that my visa will be rejected. Took me off all my studies as monitor and put my manager on that role .I complained to the HR, seeing psych and therapy 2 antidepressants when I returned from medical eave they put me on PIP plan with unrealistic to make fail/resign

1. 1

Answered . This situation needs an assessment of the specific facts. The Avvo board is not set up to handle the kind of detailed analysis needed to offer helpful guidance. Avvo works best for short, specific questions that allow for short, specific answers. Perhaps more importantly, anyone can read the discussions on Avvo so they are not confidential. The employer or whomever is involved in the dispute can read everything written here.

Whether you have any legal rights based on the way you were treated depends on the facts; one of the most important facts is the employer's motivation. Certainly the employer will not tell you directly why it did what it did, but there may be clues, including the timing of events, statements by the employer, and more.

Your best option is to consult with one or more experienced employment law attorneys with whom you can discuss the details of your situation. To find a plaintiffs employment attorney in California, please go to the web site of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA). CELA is the largest and most influential bar association in the state for attorneys who represent working people. The web site is www.cela.org. Click on "Find a CELA Member" and you can search by location and practice area. Many CELA attorneys represent clients throughout the state.

I hope you can resolve your situation and wish you the best.

2. 1

Answered . Look to consult an employment law attorney concerning your possible disability discrimination / failure to accommodate claims. Also consult a workers' compensation attorney to figure out if your health conditions / injuries were caused by or arose out of your employment. Most attorneys will offer a free consultation, so don't be afraid to ask for one.

3. Answered . If you that you are a victim of discrimination, then you must contact an employment lawyer and give him more fact so he or she help you better understand your right.

Law Offices of Hasbini 619-200.8986. Free on phone and in office consultation. http://www.sandiegoemploymentlawyer.net