Empirical proof the constitution codes are applicable to me.

Savannah, GA |

What empirical proof and factual evidence can be provided that the constitution codes (statutes, etc.) are applicable to me when it doesn't purport to be a contract? If the fictional lines of a state were declared by the Catholic Diocese because you live there would that make you a Catholic required to pay tithes when it is not your religious belief. What factual evidence is there that 536 men and women called Congress represent me? Do they have magic powers that a principal agent agreement does not have to exist? Does government operate like the Mafia, making me accept their service by coercion, intimidation and force. I am a descendant of Slaves and Native Americans (Savages according to the Declaration of Independence). I have no reciprocal agreement if so, Where are FACTS & EVIDENCE ?

This is the wrong forum for your question. Try twitter or answers.com

The DiGiulio Law Firm, LLC. Phone: 888-540-4529 Website: www.atl-law.com Atlanta, Marietta, Lawrencevile, Duluth, Alpharetta, Buckhead The above answer is for general information purposes and is offered as a service to the public. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, reviews or other communications, including the above post, should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation or relied upon as a substitute for engaging legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation. Viewing the general information here, including your receipt or transmission of information hereof does not alone create or constitute an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. Please contact 770-309-9551 for additional questions or to schedule for your free phone consultation. If this question or answer pertains to bankruptcy, please be advised that we are a federal debt relief agency. One of our areas of practice is to help people file for bankruptcy relief and protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.

Why? Aren't lawyers experts in the interpretation and application of Law? Not asking question to offend anyone. Just say there is no proof, tell the truth!!!!!

Empirical proof and fact. I am presuming you are a US Citizen and live in this country. The US Constitution and US Codes apply to you. If you are unhappy with your "representative" government you have the right to petition the US District Court and subsequent courts of appeal to seek redress.

Attorney is Licensed in Arizona, California, and Colorado only. The opinions and comments offered are in the nature of general business advice relating to generic questions that might be raised. The use of this site is not intended to form an attorney client relationship of any kind. The reader is advised that every situation is different and you should always consult in person with a licensed attorney for the particular jurisdiction in question when your legal rights may be effected.

I don't live by legal fictions as for I didn't take an oath of office like an attorney. You have given me your opinion I simply ask for facts not circular reasoning. Thanks for your time.

Generally, the U.S. Constitution is the answer to all your questions. The Declaration of Independence is a historical document describing the ideological basis for the 13 original colonies to "Declare" themselves "Independent" of British rule, but has no legal significance concerning current citizens' rights and obligations. Those are found in the Constitution and the laws passed by Congress and the state, county and municipal laws affecting citizens where you live.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me at 404-668-3790 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office at don@HawbakerLaw.) An email also does not retain my office, but can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my answer should be considered as tax-advice. To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction addressed herein. I am also required to advise you, if your question concerns bankruptcy, that the U.S. Congress has designated my Law Office as a debt relief agency that can help people file bankruptcy.

Thanks Donald but I asked for what facts the constitution codes are applicable to me not an opinion. Are you telling me that it is applicable by coercion and force and I don't have a free will. Are you telling me the government S.O.P. is no different from the Mafia?

What YOU consider "empirical proof" is irrelevant. If you were born here, you are a citizen. You are not "sovereign", the Constitution is not a contract and the US government is not a corporation that must be expressed in capital letters.

The theory you espouse has no basis in law and will get you nowhere in court.

↓ Mark this answer as "Helpful" or "Best Answer" if you like it. For more information, contact us at www.SteakleyLawFirm.com or (404) 835-7595. The initial consultation is always free for Avvo users.

I have not espouse any theory. I just asked for the FACTS. Who what where and when was an obligation create that the constitution codes are applicable to me? Just say you don't know kind sir, not become defensive and opinionated. It has helped to get 3 traffic case dismissed so far! Thanks any way

John Arnold Steakley

John Arnold Steakley

To everyone who tried to guide you in the right direction, you dismissed their advice and reiterated your baseless legal opinion that you are somehow immune to US law, despite being in the US. By your theory, then, you should be able to rob, rape and murder anyone you want, without fear of legal consequences, since you have never signed a contract agreeing to abide by any law? Is there some law that says you can't rob/rape/murder people that applies to you even without you agreeing to it in advance?

Pretty self-serving approach, flawed analysis, not even an elementary understanding of civics, but an interesting perspective on the thoughts if the dispossessed. Don't try to use it as a defense--guaranteed loser in court.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

You took and oath sir, I haven't to four pieces of paper or 536 individual men and women called Congress. you see it's coming to a point folk are not impressed with the word art but facts and empirical proof there is an principal-agent agreement. You can be a submitizen because your in on of the most powerful and corrupt professions on the face of the earth. For you to be an attorney and call me self-serving is rather disrespectful, but never the less it your opinion just like the law, statutes and codes. I'm not anti-government friend or believe in that freedman garbage. I just asked a bunch of lawyers on here for facts and you all gave me arbitrary opinions. By the way that question when asked to the prosecutor and cop got my case dismissed without prejudice several times. You know the script to well " objection your honor the witness is incompetent to testify." Damage control on the bureaucrats!

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

More disjunctive nonsense. I think we've run the course here and there is no way I can help you. I wish you the best of luck.

Civil rights topics