Emotional injury--harassment, etc..

Asked over 1 year ago - Boynton Beach, FL

I have been constantly threatened with eviction for erroneous, false accusations of breaking park rules....Also, selective enforcement...I am 71 years old, and management has been harassing the elderly for many years...

??? Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress ???

1. Eugene P. Castagliuolo

2

Answered . There are statutes in Florida which carry enhanced penalties for what I will loosely call "abuse of the elderly." I suggest that you visit a Boynton Beach attorney who is a litigator and who also was board-certified in elder law to assist you (and possibly other senior citizens in your "park" who are suffering similar treatment. Good luck!

2. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . Consult a local elder law attorney to investigate the harassment you're experiencing and protect your rights. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

3

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this. You should retain a local elder abuse lawyer in your state to investigate a claim.