Egress and ingress defination

Delphi, IN |

must I provide access across my property to garage door of adjoining property owner who resides on a 50x100 lot who has 50 feet of front road frontage-50 ft alley access.. Garage doors on side of building and unable to make entry without using adjoining property

1. that is legal talk for a way in and a way out

Hire a lawyer to review the survey and prepare a plan

2. Egress- a way out.

Ingress- a way in.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.