Effect Expungement of domestic violence and child custody

Downey, CA |

We are going to court fighting for child custody and I have many issues of her having our son sole custody since she abuses her authorities so many times and now I have to court expunge my domestic violence case I was innocent and I took plea not contest because ill advice of public defender
does this help me in my case ?

Probably not because expungement is only sealing records from nongovernmental agencies and I believe the courts are still governmental agencies and will get the records.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

You need to get an Attorney if possible, we spoke over the phone and all of your emphasis was placed in the wrong areas.

Thank you for your call, It is only part which I did there is allot going on in this case the judge made wrong recomandation he asking child thripist to conduct evalotion and we are going court with letter from her that she is recomdation new 730 evalotion also else she abuse the custoday and try to get passport for the child so she can remove him out the country 2 times and currently I have state department put hold on the passport while she has sole custody

Thank you for your call, It is only part which I did there is a lot going on in this case the judge made wrong recommendation he asking child therapist to conduct evaluation and we are going court with a letter from her that she is recommendation new 730 evaluation also she abuses the custody and try to get passport for the child so she can remove him out the country 2 times and currently I have state department put hold on the passport while she has sole custody pending the hearing. She is fraud and kidnapper and she knew how to use the system , she is living in woman shelter for 3 years and good tax payers paying for her while the child he is 6 years fighting to be with his father and brother and I do not have money to fight because justest is purchased and retied man and 6 years old child are victimized that include Immigration fraud as well , I am going ask for minors counsel then my son has a voice in this matter And it the case, I am sure good attorney will find something to prevent using Domestic Violante and I am on limited budget , I am looking for advice and someone is willing to help my son for the hearing on 1/29/13 . The family judge should not use Domestic Violante since the criminal court made the orders to dismiss the case. Again thank you for your call but I cannot afford you. I hope that laws to change and stop Domestic Violence it is use to kidnap the children for their fathers