Eb2 for green card, and 5yr exprences

Asked about 2 years ago - Placentia, CA

I graduated 4yr university, 2yr career in A company, 2yr in B company, and joined B company branch in US, still worked 5yr, all experiences are same position as a purchasing manager .
But i am worrying about my career, us Bcompany is branch, so it means belong to headquarter in my country.
can I eligible for EB2?
is is possible to get green card for that? or unsafe?

company does not required master degree.
so, this is not problem my career for EB2?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

31

Answered . Question: Does your company require that all purchasing managers have a Masters degree or a Bachelors plus 5 years of professional experience? If not, your job will will not support an EB-2.

2. Marc Richmond Amos

Pro

12

Answered . In addition to the other responses, if the EB2 is not feasible, you should go ahead and apply in EB3. Though the wait times are long for EB3, it will allow you to continue on an H1b until the priority date is current. It will also establish a priority date for you that you can transfer to subsequent employment based immigrant visas should you move companies.

One or more answers have been taken down.