EB2 and Zone 4/5 jobs

Atlanta, GA |

Can Zone 4 jobs be eligible for EB2 ? or it has to be zone 5 only for EB2 otherwise its EB3?

I am Supply Chain Manager , supervising a team of 7. I have US Masters degree(MBA).

Yes they can but depends on the job; education and experience.

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

Feel free to call us ot discuss

Generally yes, but it will ultimately depend on the job duties, type of education and experience required for the position and also on whether or not DOL deems such as "normal" for the job and or occupation.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Depends on the actual requirements for the position.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Education law topics