EB2

Las Vegas, NV |

I am planning to apply for EB2 visa and am wondering if i could apply for two different visa at the same time jus to ensure if one is not accepted the other will

1. Technically yes

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. It depends on what you are asking Are you asking if you can file for an EB-2 at the same time as you file and EB-1? As the other attorney said, technically, yes.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. Sure. File as many as you want, as long as you pay the filing fees they'll take them. But just. Because you can doesn't mean you should. If you're talking about an EB2 case you are looking at a lot of complex and highly scrutinized issues. Do yourself a favor and talk to experienced legal counsel.

4. Yes as long as you realize you must pay multiple times.