EB 2 possibility with current employer and new employer with offer - Please suggest me where I have better chances of approval

Asked over 1 year ago - Manchester, MI

I got a offer with a new employer who is willing to file EBB as I have 4 yrs bachelor degree and 5 . 3 yrs documented progressive experience prior to joining the new company . He confirmed I have enough experience for CG job title they are going to file , which is before join the new employer . Now my current employer also saying he too can file me in EBB . I joined my current company when I have 4 . 5 yrs experience . But my current employer saying CG job title duties are 50s different than current job title and my case can be filed in EBB . Please suggest me which is the best and safe choice for me , current employer or new employer . Pay is same on both jobs and EBB approval is more critical for me .

EBB is typo..its EB2

1. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

7

Answered . Keep in mind that the job must require a Bachelor's degree plus five years of experience too. Just because you have that experience, does not mean that the job is a good fit for the category. You should take the job descriptions and have an attorney review them to help you make this determination.

2. Lalita Haran

5

Answered . eligibility depends first upon the employer's required qualification for the position and then how well you satisfy it. If you could take both the employers' requirements for the position along with your recent resume and consult with an attorney experienced in this area and you would get a better answer. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney
    Practice Area: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

4

Answered . Consult with an attorney to review your experience and the job descriptions

4. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Cannot be determined on the facts posted.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.