EB 2 possibility with current employer and new employer with offer - Please suggest me where I have better chances of approval

Manchester, MI |

I got a offer with a new employer who is willing to file EBB as I have 4 yrs bachelor degree and 5 . 3 yrs documented progressive experience prior to joining the new company . He confirmed I have enough experience for CG job title they are going to file , which is before join the new employer . Now my current employer also saying he too can file me in EBB . I joined my current company when I have 4 . 5 yrs experience . But my current employer saying CG job title duties are 50s different than current job title and my case can be filed in EBB . Please suggest me which is the best and safe choice for me , current employer or new employer . Pay is same on both jobs and EBB approval is more critical for me .

EBB is typo..its EB2

Keep in mind that the job must require a Bachelor's degree plus five years of experience too. Just because you have that experience, does not mean that the job is a good fit for the category. You should take the job descriptions and have an attorney review them to help you make this determination.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500

Consult with an attorney to review your experience and the job descriptions

Cannot be determined on the facts posted.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

eligibility depends first upon the employer's required qualification for the position and then how well you satisfy it. If you could take both the employers' requirements for the position along with your recent resume and consult with an attorney experienced in this area and you would get a better answer. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Practice Area: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174

Recommended articles about Employment