East bay rejional polict extorted me with threats of taking our tug boat and arest, fine if we did not sign dead two them

94590 |

i ran aground in my tug boat at low water mark ,area Rodeo ca cost line san pablo bay part off east bay rejoinal park park police wanted me to move my boat cost guard gave me a order not to move in writing not to move or face jail and fine. had very little time to meet cost guards demands after vigerouse threts we sing our boat over to the park police a loss of 175.000 loss

1. I am sorry for the difficulties you are facing; however, you haven't actually asked a question. If you need advice, please re-post and add your question. Good luck to you.

This answer is for general informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. I have answered a question on a public forum which does not establish any attorney-client relationship. For a more detailed legal analysis you should consult with a legal professional in your area.

2. You need to contact an attorney to help you fight this case. Good luck.

3. Do you have a question?

Reliance on any information in this website is at the sole risk of the user and the user understands that he or she should consult with an attorney before taking a course of action based upon information contained in this website. The information on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.