East bay rejional polict extorted me with threats of taking our tug boat and arest, fine if we did not sign dead two them

Asked over 1 year ago - 94590

i ran aground in my tug boat at low water mark ,area Rodeo ca cost line san pablo bay part off east bay rejoinal park park police wanted me to move my boat cost guard gave me a order not to move in writing not to move or face jail and fine. had very little time to meet cost guards demands after vigerouse threts we sing our boat over to the park police a loss of 175.000 loss

1. Alan Graham Keating

Answered . I am sorry for the difficulties you are facing; however, you haven't actually asked a question. If you need advice, please re-post and add your question. Good luck to you.

2. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

Answered . You need to contact an attorney to help you fight this case. Good luck.

3. David Matthew Piper

Answered . Do you have a question?