Easement needed, created, filed, California. I own a property on a hill and share property with my lower neighbor, he will

Asked over 2 years ago - Orange, CA

grant me a 20' by 50' easement, so that I can build a deck for my exclusive use. Will a lawyer provide this service or am i better off with architect or other professional?

1. 1

Answered . You will want a lawyer to prepare the grant of the easement. You will also need a surveyor to prepare the legal description of the area of the easement. It would also be a good idea to request that any lenders who have security interests in your neighbor's property subordinate to the easement, so if in the unlikely event your neigbor goes through a foreclosure, your easement will not be extinguished.