Early release from probation

Asked over 1 year ago - Denver, CO

I was released from probation early do I need to go see my probation officer to get paper work

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Answered . What did the judge or the PO say to you? Normally when you are released from probation, you have an exit interview with your probation officer and sign off on some final paperwork. Simply call your probation office and ask.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . Was the probation officer not present during the hearing at which you were released early?

Call the PO to figure this all out!

3. Brian B. Boal

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with other attorneys. You can clear this up very quickly by calling your probation officer. You should do this tomorrow; don't wait in case there is some final requirements you need to comply with. Good luck!