Early release from probation

Denver, CO |

I was released from probation early do I need to go see my probation officer to get paper work

1. What did the judge or the PO say to you? Normally when you are released from probation, you have an exit interview with your probation officer and sign off on some final paperwork. Simply call your probation office and ask.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

2. Was the probation officer not present during the hearing at which you were released early?

Call the PO to figure this all out!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. I agree with other attorneys. You can clear this up very quickly by calling your probation officer. You should do this tomorrow; don't wait in case there is some final requirements you need to comply with. Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: This above communication is for general informational purposes only. It does NOT constitute legal advice and SHOULD NOT be used or relied upon as such. Moreover, the above communication does not create an attorney-client relationship between Boal Law Firm and/or Attorney Brian Boal and any other person or entity. Legal representation by Boal Law Firm and/or Attorney Brian Boal is available but shall be set forth specifically in a separate written fee agreement signed by the parties.