Earlier this year I fell victim to a computer based scam, involving Paypal ,and a company called ESS

Asked almost 2 years ago - Santa Ana, CA

The process involved, me being a rep for this company,billing customers for purchasing products from the ESS website, which no longer exists, and sending the money, via Western Union, to various people, in Russia. When I inquired why Russia I was told theses people, like myself where trainees like myselfand were being tested as to thier efficiency and trustworthyness like myself. next thing I knowmy Paypal account was frozen and they are demanding money.I have already sent all evidence and communications to Paypal, but now I have been informed that I am to be served a court summons

1. David M Blain

2

Answered . If you are served with a summons you will have a limited time to respond. You need to hire an attorney to represent you in this matter.

Doing nothing will only make it worse.