EAD approved by U visa application?

Asked about 1 year ago - Hemet, CA

After they send it my ead card whats gonna happened next.The Ead application ask for address in the US I put my relatives address in US is that ok since.Im still outside the country applicant.What about my U visa notice is that after or before for my EAD card.???

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

1

Answered . The EAD will not be issued unless your U visa is approved,

2. Romina Isabel Gomez

2

1

Answered . The EAD will only be issued after the U visa has been approved as it is based on valid U Visa status. USCIS does not process EAD applications for pending U Visa cases. The approval notices will be sent to the address listed on the application. If you are outside the US, you need to indicate that on the applications, as you will need to consular process into the US.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . First the U is approved ... only after that is the EAD issued ... then you're going to have to deal with travel permits.

Talk to a lawyer.