EAD approved by U visa application?

Hemet, CA |

After they send it my ead card whats gonna happened next.The Ead application ask for address in the US I put my relatives address in US is that ok since.Im still outside the country applicant.What about my U visa notice is that after or before for my EAD card.???

The EAD will only be issued after the U visa has been approved as it is based on valid U Visa status. USCIS does not process EAD applications for pending U Visa cases. The approval notices will be sent to the address listed on the application. If you are outside the US, you need to indicate that on the applications, as you will need to consular process into the US.

The EAD will not be issued unless your U visa is approved,

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

First the U is approved ... only after that is the EAD issued ... then you're going to have to deal with travel permits.

Talk to a lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.