E-visa and disorderly conduct charge

I am a legal alien allowed to work in the US with an E-visa and was arrested for possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree. Pleated guilty to a disorderly conduct charge, paid the court surcharge directly in full. Never been arrested or charged with anything. Does this have consequences for my Visa? Also, I will be traveling to Mexico for business in a few weeks and re-entering the US a few days later. (and will travel to Canada and other countries frequently later on for business) Will the CBP question thoroughly me or deny me access to the US? Or how long does it take before this doesn't show anymore at CBP?

New York, NY -

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

It should not have any impact on your visa. What was your sentence? If you had to do community service or treatment classes then you received a conditional discharge and the case is technically open for 1 year from the date of sentencing and during that time you could theoretically be denied re-entry.